Sensitive stomach, heartburn, indigestion. Foul smelling stools. Reason?

I have a developed an increasingly sensitive stomach over the past year. Waking up with heartburn and indigestion and sometimes even a small burp of vomit . I now have to take antacids before bed every night and sometimes wake up and have to take more. I also sometimes have a day or two maybe every other month with rotten egg smelling burps. I have also noticed that my bowel movements have smelled more foul then ever lately. Peppers and greasy food really upset my stomach so I avoid them but I still suffer. What could this be?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013