Sensitive skin with tiny white spots that get bigger with time, used Emoderm, wants permanent solution

My skin is very senstive & I m facing a skin problem from last 4 - 5 yrs. Problem starts with tiny white spot on face or arm and as time passes these spots also start to large its size. After sometime when I take medicine its start to disappear and if I dont take medicine in that case spots r also disappear (but take sometime). I observed I faced this problem mostly in summer. I want to know why I face this probem and what is the permanent solution. I dont feel itching or any kind of other issue with these white spots but it looks very bad. Last time doc suggest me EMODERM cream & definatly that help me alot. but I want permanent solution. pls suggest.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012