Sensitive skin, rashes on body, feeling light headed, irregular periods. Reason for rashes?

hi there. I am a 30 year old woman, and out of nowhere, i ve had a rash since March 2012. The severity changes by the day, sometimes i m covered, sometimes just small patches . This is a sudden onset. Now, i ve always had sensitive skin , and i ve recently had an allergy patch test which showed hair dye, nickel, disperse orange 3 textile dye... but, the rash is continual, is there any chance this could be a sign of something going on internally? I m also light headed frequently, along with fatgue, irregular periods and abdominal issues. My rosacea flares to extreme in the off time of the rash. It s always something. My self confidence is at an all time low.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013