Sensitive skin, get red, blotchy, itchy bumps all over the body after shower, on slight grazing. How can I avoid this?

I ve always had sensitive skin for as long as I can remember. Ever since I was little, if I got hot or cold , or got in the shower, id get these red, blotchy, itchy bumps all over my neck , chest and back. They d go away after time but would randomly appear as well. Recently they ve gotten much worse. The minute I get in the shower, no matter what temperature, my skin is severely itchy and red. Even if my skin is gently grazed, my skin breaks out in blotches. Sometimes I don t even feel them. People will just point them out. It s become worse and extremely irritating and I have no clue what it is or how to prevent it or know what causes it.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012