Sensitive skin, exposed to uv rays. Pimples, itchy red rashes on body. Hands, arms swollen. Cure?

was exposed to uv rays for 4 hours july. pimples started on shoulders, arms and chest. by september, i had severe itching, large mass of crusty, watering dark red rash on arms, tops of hands and nape of neck. no treatment by dermatologist has helped. as a child i was diagnosed with ultra sensitive skin and sensitivity to uv rays. as a teen, i got water bumps (no redness or burn ) on exposed areas. skin cancer is hereditary in father s family. my hands and arms are swollen, when scabs are opened water runs out. itching is killing me. blood pressure (usually 90 over 60 was 154 over 60 yesterday at urgent care.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013