Sensitive penis, vascular left side, leaning to the right, strain on testis. Treatment options?

Hey, The left side of my penis is way more sensitive than the right. Not only that but the left side is a bit more vascular and thicker than the right. Also, it leans to the right because of it being bigger on the left. I have recently noticed my right teste being under constant strain. if i walk around at work a lot it starts to feel weird. What can i do to fix this problem? Sex is starting to become a chore because i have to be stimulated in a certain area to ejaculate
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry too much. The bend of your penis is very much normal and everyone who masturbate have it, either towards left or right. This makes the skin of the longer side stretch and gives a color change. Skin stretch color. the other side becomes little darker. That is all.

Bend or lean towards right is a blessing because your penis will be able to stimulate female vagina more. Bend penis is better than straight penis. Is not it?

All other problem you are mentioning here is simply your imagination because you are more worried about your penis and sex than your future and academics and actual life. Concentrate on life, not on sex, because sex is not life.

You might need psychological counseling., I am more than happy to provide telephone psychological counseling through healthcaremagic. Contact me through customer care,

Hope this clears your doubts. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.