Sensitive penis, red patches on penis, has circumcised penis, difficulty with intercourse. what this could be?

My boyfriend has not been able to have sex for the past two years as he has an extremely sensitive penis with silvery shiny reddish patches all over the end or his penis tip and just under the rim and around that area. He has a circumsised penis. Do you know what this could be? Its causing us a lot of problems for us and also i think it might have something to do with me as my last partner developed the same thing.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012