Sensitive nipples, irritation, severe pain, unable to sleep due to discomfort. Cure?

Hello im 17 years old and for the past week, my nipples have been terribly sensitive even when there isn t any contact with clothing.its a weird sensation that i want to get rid of and it keeps me from sleeping because they are irritated when i lay down and they are still irritated when i take off my shirt. i do not see much change in my nipples other then the tips are slightly bigger and seem to be adgitated i really need help because the pain last hours when nothing is touching it.thank you for your help.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer