Sensitive nature, anxiety, stress, cannot take a joke. How to control my emotions?

Dear Sir, My age is 29 yrs and I am XXXXXXXX, I have found myself as a sensitive nature person and feel some anxiety and unnecessary tension . Please advice me how I can control myself. Most of the time I feel myself in minor stress . If something is happened I cannot forget,the same thing is always running in my mind without any reason.In normal gossiping with my friend, I feel myself more sensitive, Cannot bear others joking and cannot digest it and the same thing running in my mind for long time. Please advice how can I control this and spend a stress free life. Thanks & Regards,
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013