Sensitive lower legs, random bruises on legs, tiredness, fatigue, yeast infection. Related symptoms?

Hi.. i have a lot of issues and wonder if they are related. My lower legs are very sensitive. When touched or bumped i get severe pain that lasts up to a minute or so and I always see random bruises on my legs. Now my right ankle hurts for no reason. I have not injured it but yet it feels sprained. I have been working out and eating right for 3 months and thought it would change my energy level but I am always tired and fatigued. Also i have re-occuring yeast infection ...not sure if that is related. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
it is wheat allergy as may be yeast allergy
all these are symptomps of allergy
get allergy dcto advise to get blood serum tets for specific antibodies for milk wheat potato yeast and common food you eat withdraw to get good results
or you can do immunotherapy to treat under allergy doctor consultation