Sensitive itchy vagina. White discharge from clitoris. What is this?

Hi, I recently noticed that my vagina seemed more sensitive than normal and was very itchy the other day. Upon further inspection it seems there is a white discharge coming from my clit. I have had a yeast infection before but I have never had a discharge from my clit. The itchiness has stopped but the inside of my vagina is still red and there is still some discharge. I am finishing up my period and am debating going to my gyno if this is still an issue.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013