Sensitive hand, finger tip hurts while touching

My hands have always been sensitive. I grew up On a farm and never have been the type to not want to get my hands dirty. I work on cars and other things of that nature with and without gloves. Something that has always struck me as odd is when I touch dry dish towels or courteroy material it hurts my hands. Mostly my finger tips . There are other things that cause discomfort in my fingers I just can t seem to remember now. I always remember having this problem. Any advice?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012
Dec 2013
I have gone through your and can understand your concern.

It appears that you have the problem of vasculitis problem at finger tips. Regarding your vasculitis - it is a simple phenomenon, if your bleeding time, clotting time and platelets are normal then there is no need to worry. SO you can go for these tests to confirm the normalcy of the blood profile in relation to that.
I suggest you to take food containing plenty of vitamin C in your diet which maintains good strength of blood vessels.