Sensitive gum,bunch of red dots ,unable to chew food

I have been experiencing some gum sensitivity for about 4 days and I could tell that it was raw just by the way it felt. Initially I thought I just scraped it but I just looked at it with a flashlight and found a bunch of red dots with them centered where it hurts and a few heading toward the roof of my mouth . I cannot chew food on this side of my mouth. What could this be? I m very concerned.
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of MOUTH ULCERS-CANKER SORES may be the cause for your sufferings.

-Certain foods, including citrus or acidic fruits and vegetables (such as lemons, oranges, pineapples, apples, figs, tomatoes and strawberries), can trigger a mouth ulcer or make the problem worse

-gastrointestinal tract disease, such as Coeliac disease and Crohn's disease

-Stress or tissue injury is thought to be the cause of simple mouth ulcers

-nutritional problems, such as vitamin B-12, zinc, folic acid, or iron deficiency are some possible causes.

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you