Sensitive feeling on the stomach, anxiety, ears feeling full and popping sound while yawning, pain above the right eye. Cause?

i have two questions i have this weird tight sensitive felling in the top of my stomach , like in the muscles and i have really bad axciety always making things worse than what they are. My second question is My ears alwasy feel full and are always popping like when i swallow yawn i get dizzy and sometimes really bad pain above my right eye. im just wondering what these things mean
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012