Sensitive clitoris, UTI, sleep issues. Had lidacane. Suggest?

I have a very sensitive clitoris and have had this condition for almost a week. I'm not working and have no health insurance. I went to a clinic and they refused to treat me. I live on an island with no urgent care. Is there something I can take/do over the counter. I have had limited success with lidacane and soaking in hot water, but these symptoms are creating a problem with sleeping and I am about to lose my mind. I do not have a urinary tract infection or a bacterial infection.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013