Sensitive area on the lateral bone of the arm, elbow pain on extending and retracting the arm after elbow injury. No improvement with hot and cold compresses. Remedy?

40yo male, ...I am not sure how it happened but I injured my elbow 2 months ago. The lateral bone has a small sensitive (to touch) area. When I extend my arm fully, it causes elbow pain and when i retract my arm fully (as if doing a curl), it causes pain as well. I have tried heat/cold/rest/exercise, with NO improvement in the 2 months.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012