Sensitive area at the top on inner thighs with recurring acne breakouts with foul smell. How can I get rid of this?

Hi, I have a very sensitive area at the top of my inner thighs, this area is an area in which I have re-occuring boil breakouts and its been a few years that this has been happening so this area is all scared. In most cases its a very aukward problem to have, just the way I m sitting can sometimes result in a new boil to form. This is a very wet area for me for most of the day. Also there is a very digusting stench even right after I shower. How do I get rid of these boils and smell?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012