Sensitive and emotional child. Will her personality be affected if i leave her?

I am a 27 years old mother, have 16month old baby girl who is so much attached to me and to her father, she is so sensitive and emotional. I have to travel in work for 1 month. will i hurt her ??? will she be affected if i disappeared for 1 month? will she forget me?? will that affect her personality or harm her in anyway??
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012
Hi young mom ,a bond of affection between mother and children remain always ,but our social need ,duty towards family and society make us work and that is part of our life ,we can not say no for that also ,you are a working mom ; you have your job and and a baby ,baby always miss her mom but she very early learn to live with out mom for few days ,she will miss you that we can understand ,but you will going to talk her on phone ,or on video call ,she will not forget you at all . one old Hindi saying " Jabtak Bichudeigay nahi to Mileangay kaisay " after you arrival she will be again going to welcome you . But your job will not wait for you , choice is your's .
just take care of whom ; who is taking care of your baby in your absence .

with regards Dr Prakash Roy