Sense of unease, ideas becoming mixed up, lack of precision or clarity

I feel a vague sense of unease that some of my ideas are escaping me, or cannot be sufficiently defined. I am often troubled by a feeling of being only half awake, as if I was living in a kind of semidream state which I cannot break out of My ideas become all mixed up, and have no logical sequence or direction. There is a lack of precision or clarity, and exaggeration or distortion of ideas. Sensations are rarelyclear, often bizarre, and tend to be grossly out of proportion. Actions suffer from the same defects.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012