Sense metallic smell from foods causing loss of appetite, passive smoking causing irritation in throat and ears. Solution?

I have been suffering from metallic smell in all my food( forpast 2months) that i take and I am not able to taste any food.this has cause loss of appepite. Im passive inhaler of smoke as my boss smoke more than 2packet a day. For the past 5 years i have been inhaling it and by that time I had lost2-3 times my voice, had chest congestion, nose block and severe headache and even now Im still suffering from the same symptoms except for my voice. i have got irritation in my ears and throat .My office has no exhaust or open window for ventilation.Iwork from 9-6PM and for 6 hours i inhale the smoke.My boss is chronic smoker. I had advise him but he doesnt listen.how can this problem be solved.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013