Sensational feeling like, cold sensation climbing up torso to top of head. Is it due to cold or allergy?

I have a questions about a sensation I ve been feeling for the last week. I ve either seem to be fighting a cold or seasonal allergies or both for the past month. What I m noticing is that I ve been experience a cool goosebump like sensation that climbs up my torso to the top of my head where it feels like my hair is standing on edge. Is this a result of the cold/ allergy or something I should look into.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013