Sensation of water droplets on dry hands. Why does that happen?

Hello Doctor, Last 2-3 days, I have been getting a sensation of tiny water droplets splashed onto my hand is always on my left hand between elbow and fingers. It is as thought someone splashed tiny cold water droplets on me. But then I look up and wipe my hand, it is dry. I am not on any medication and do not have any history of disease.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1. Odd nerve sensation (paresthesia): most of the time cause is unknown, could be nerve exhaustion or simple Anxiety.
2. Vitamin B 12 deficiency can be a cause (check your serum B12 level)
3. have an appointment with a Neurologist for nerve/muscle study and small fiber neuropathy.