Sensation of something wrapped around body, goes away on breathing in. Causes for sensation?

This happens randomly sometimes. I can just be sitting down and suddenly it feels like there is something wrapped around my upper body. Like I can feel a string of pain wrapped around if I try to breathe in. It will go away if I breath in a lot. If I do this there is a small popping or snapping feeling and I am better again. What could this be?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013
Hi thisemaillisforgames ! If you smoke quite smoking, if it occur once it's ok. if happen again .go for chest x ray. After consulting with doctor. Take care. Bye.