Sensation of needing to swallow a lump in my throat. Crushing sensation in my chest and very tight jaw. Could this be stress/anxiety? Digestive? Cardiovascualr?

For the past few weeks, as the day goes on, I have the sensation of needing to swallow a lump in my throat. Then my left eyelid started to twitch uncontrollably (still is) As of this past Friday (two days ago) my throat lump was also accompanied by a sharp crushing sensation in my chest, and the feeling of a very tight jaw. I spent two days speaking at an event - 6+ hours of constant dialogue... so my initial impression was that I've just tired out my voice. Here I am two days later and the tightness in my neck/throat/voice and the spontaneous jabs of chest pain have me worried. I'm a 44 year old female - active (gym 3-4 days a week) 150 pounds 5'6". I have asthma, but these symptoms do not feel "asthmatic". Could this be stress/anxiety? Digestive? Cardiovascualr?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013