Sensation of hair in mouth and throat. Recommendations?

Greetings: The problem—I have a sensation of hair in my mouth and throat . In my mouth, I use my tongue to slide against the walls and corner pocket of the lower part of my jar (underneath the tongue) and I can feel hair particles. As for the throat, I can feel hair in both corners leading to throat area behind the tongue. Can you share your recommendation on this matter? I truly appreciate it.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012
Dentist 's  Response
Hello, thank you for communicating with us for your problem. The sensation which you are feeling in your mouth and tongue of hair, it can be roughness which occurs because of many problems as it can be fordyce's spot means some skin glands are trapped in oral mucosa (mouth). Or if you have a habit of having gutkha or pan masala then it can also cause some white and rough lesion in the mouth. So visit your dentist nearby so that he can examine the mouth.