Sensation of fainting and breaking out in a cold sweat after having food. Advise?

Sometimes after I eat and just at other times too I will suddenly feel like I am going to pass out and break out in a cold sweat. The feeling goes away within minutes but sometimes lasts for an hour or so. The room spins and I feel very very ill. I sometimes think this is related to a bowel movement, but I'm not sure since I don't always go to the bathroom or think I have to when this occurs.....what could this possibly be?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013