Sensation like a pebble in upper throat. Feel to squeeze it out, but it s caught. What is this?

I have had a sensation in the upper part of my throat for about a month. It is on the right side and I usually felt it most in the morning. Just like a very tiny pebble but no pain barely noticable. Tonight I woke up feeling like there is a marble on the right side of my throat. It feels just like I have something that is caught. And it feels like i could constrict my throat and squeeze it out but it's this round thing caught under my skin in the back of mouth
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013