Sensation in throat like presence of lump. Have chronic sinusitis and reflux. Help

i have a sensation in my throat that feels like a lump is always there. I have been to the ent about it like four months ago. he said i have chronic sinusitis with post nasal drip and possibly some reflux . i have been a user of smokeless tobacco for about 7 years. i have also had a periods during those 7 years where i would smoke regularly. i would smoke cigarettes and cigars and inhale both of them. i have quit all forms of tobacco as of six days ago. this sensation in my throat that feels like a lump has been there since the day i quit. i m just very worried that it could be cancer. i went to my dentist monday and did a cancer screening and found nothing, but i have not been to my ENT yet to have him scope my throat. any thoughts???
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012