Sensation in right leg, feeling of hot water running down leg, suspicion of trapped nerve, no relief with medicines. Suggestion?<br>

hi but my sensation is in my right leg. Again, want to mirror what others are saying.......such a relieve, even tho not a diagnosis, that others are experiencing the same sensation. Exactly like hot water running down leg, tho mine is now focussed more around above the knee and let like water flowing but still that intense heat like sensation. I went to A&E the first day I had it! Then went to doctors. Both told me to take Ibubrofen. I did and it helped. I was also told it sounds like something to do with a trapped nerve. I also have an office job and have and do spend a lot of time sat in me arse! But I also exercise a lot! Pain has come back months and months later but continuous and both Ibubrofen or Paracetamol doesn t work.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012