Senile dementia, subdural hygroma, becomes talkative if not slept properly

HI sir my name is from Kolkata,india.My grandmother is 68 years old and has senile dementia e` subdural hygroma.she didnt sleep at all last day.and became very talkative.When ever she dont sleep properly this kind of behavior is noticeable.She is facing this kind of problem from 2010 may.i have given a medicine Eptoin . phenytoin tables.What should i do please help me.Doctors use to give this and alzil 5.What will make her sleep please help me doctor.Its a request from a grandson.
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012