Seminal fluid analysis. What do terms such as liquefaction and volume denote?

Dear sir i would ask you about my Seminal fluid analysis which results is at 19/9/2012: 1- Volume = 2.4ml 2- PH = 8 3- Liquefaction = 25min 4- Concentration =95 5- Total Sperm count = 228 6- White Blood cells = 2-4 /hpf 7- Rapid progression = 50% 8- Normal norphology = 65% before that i made the test at 19/7/2011 the result was 1- 1- Volume = 4 ml 2- PH = 8 3- Liquefaction = 23min 4- Concentration =25.7 5- Total Sperm count = 102.8 6- White Blood cells = 4-6 /hpf 7- Rapid progression = 35% 8- Normal norphology = 55%
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012