Semi solid stuff from nostril in the morning hours on bending head, lessens by evening, constant headache, forehead pain. Remedy?

hello I m having strange oily, honey like color (something near to it), semi-solid stuff from usually left nostril in the morning hours, then in evening a drop or two but very thin (very less viscous like water, but very oily) usually when i bend my head. some what constant headache or pain in the forehead , plus cant smell things) please tell me what to do. I m a constant patient of allergy not sure from what, feel lethargic most of the time, i dont drink lots of water (just 2 glasses a day). please ask questions, I can also send you the picture of what the stuff looks like. Thanks! Tajammul
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012