Semi bumpy purplish rash on inner thigh near scrotum, occasional itching, history of chlamydia. What could it be?

i have had a semi bumpy purplish rash on my inner thigh next to my scrotum for about 7 months now, it itches sometimes but i cannot figure out what it is, im a sexually active 20 yr old and have had chylmidia in the past. can you help me figure out what it is. and also recently a sack has formed in my scrotum above my testicle not hard nor does it hurt but it feels like fluid and is very visible my email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012