Semen volume reduced a month later. Having fertisure and zinc tablets. Reason for low sperm motility?

My husband semen volume was fine a month ago. But for the last 3 to 4 times It seems to be very low. I have two children already. I am planning for the third. His age is 39. I am 38. Please advise. I am worried 3we have been trying for 4 to 5 months now. He is having fertisure. Provironum and zinc tablets. On advise of doctor. His testorone and sperm motility is low. But I can t understand the reasons for low semen volume now. Could taking these medicines be cause of low sperm volume
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012