Semen test shows coagulase negative staphylococcus species. Prescribed zinnat and cefuroxime axetil tablets. Recommendations?

in my semen test cephotaxime is +,ciprofloxain-R, erythromycin is R,clindamycin-R, clarithromycin is R, vancomycin +,ampicillin R,cefuroxime R,oxacillin is R,and coagulase negative staphylococcus species grown is wife have two times missed abortion.she have any problem for conscveing pregnancy. doctor gave me zinnat tablets-cefuroxime axetil tablets for 2 it enough for that?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013