Semen test done, shows sperm count, sperm motility, PH. Hormone test normal. Can I father a child?

Hi Doctor, Iā€™ 32 years old, been married for 2 years but no children. My semen analysis shows: Total volume: 2ml PH: 7.5 Sperm count: 15 billion/ml normal Sperm morphology: 6% Sperm motility: 26% Hormone test: LH & Prolactin+ testosterone are within normal level. FSH: 12.50 mIU/ml ( normal 2.5 ā€“ 5 mIU/ml) Varix: 2.1mm Pls kindly advise if any positive treatment for me to have baby naturally Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012