Semen test done for colour, viscosity, reaction PH, sperum concentration, sluggish, pus cells. Is it normal?

dear sir, my semen report is period of sexual abstinence 3 days,liquefication time 35 mins, colour: grey white,volume:1.0 ml, viscosity: poor, reaction PH:8.0,sperum concenration :45 m/ml,motility:rapid progressive 20%,moderately pogressive 40% ,sluggish 20%,non motile 20%, agglutination :absent. Morphology Normal 80%,abnormal 20%, microscopy pus cells2-4/hpf, red cells:2-4 hpf please tell me sir this is normal or not ? which way improve my health? 5
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on report of your semen analysis that you have posted it appears that your semen analysis report is well within normal range as per WHO standards as for as morphology,sperm count and motility is concerned except the fact that presence of 2-4 pus cells and and 2-4 RBC is suggestive of infection of either seminal vesicle or Prostate.

You need to take antibiotics like combination of Trimethoprim and Sulphamethoxaxole (Bactrim) for 4 weeks to control infection

Repeat your semen analysis after 4 weeks.