Semen test done. Diagnosed with mild varicose on left testicles. Am I active to do varicose operation?

Hi, My Age is 29 Years, I had my semen analysis .The Report is as follows : Quantity : 2 ml Colour : Milky White Viscosity : WNL Reaction : ALKALINE Liquefaction : 30 Minutes Deposits : NIL Total Count : 114 Million/ml Active motile : 15-20% Sluglish Motile : 20-25% Non Motile : 50-55% Marphology : WNL Normal : 82% Abnormal : 18% PUS Cells : 15-20/ HPF Erythrocytes : NIL Epithialial Cells : 2-3 / HPF I have been diagnosed with mild Varicocele on left testicle . Recently i have started drinking 6 lts waters daily and will be going through the varicocele operation soon, Please help if the report is normal and if my active motile will go up and the varicocele operation. Thanks RG
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012