Semen seems to be brownish, yeast like smell below testes, enlarged prostrate causing frequent urination and dribbling. Serious?

i ve just noticed my semen is a brownish color. Two ejacs in 2 days. I am 59 and not sexually active for quite a few years now. No injury, no pain, but I have a yeasty smell below the testes that I put cream on occasionally that my Dr. is not worried about. I am. I have a somewhat enlarged prostate that causes frequent urination at nite and just dribbles. Daytime is stronger. My main concern is the brown semen. Is it trouble?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012