Semen report shows no active motile sperms. High percentage of abnormal sperms. Suggestions?

hi , Here,s my test report and I m so worry about it .Please let me explain about my concern.If u consider it then it will be a great pleasure for my life.It will just take a few minutes from yr valuable time.Her I go for it. NAME: NADEEM SEX: MALE AGE: 34 INVESTIGATION REQUIRED : SEMEN ANALYSIS TEST REPORT PHYSICAL EXAMINATION : VOLUME:................................... 3.0 ml COLOUR....................................DIRTY WHITE VISCOSITY.................................THIN MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION SPERM COUNT..................50 MILLION/cmm (60-150) ACTIVE MOTILE.................NIL % ( 80) SLUGGISH MOTILE............NIL % NONE MOTILE....................100 % MORPHOLOGICAL EXAMINATION NORMAL.......................30% ( 80) ABNORMAL..................70% PUS CELLS..................02......03 /HPF. (0-2) NOTE: Please advise me in the light of your experiences.I shall be great thankful to you for ever.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013