Semen motility analysis shows 40% motility, have already had 3 kids, trying to conceive after break. Any treatment needed ?

hi i am 31 year old, my semen motility analysis is as under: Motile sperm 40%, Rapid linear progression 00% slow/non linear progression 45% and non progressive 55%. while rest analysis are with in normal ranges . one more thing, i have already 3 kids boy 11 years, girl 7.5 years and other girl 6 years. now i am trying to conceive since one year after a break of 5 years( in which i use only condom). please tell me can we have an other baby with any treatment? if yes then which treatment? advance thanks for your help
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013