Semen leaked from condom during sex. Took pill. Mild cramping, bloating, mood swings, fatigue. Pregnant?

I had my last period January 17th and it ended on the 23rd. I had sex with my husband on the 26th and semen leaked out of the bottom of the condom. We are not sure any came in contact with me, but to be on the safe side I took Next Choice One Dose about an hour later. I am also on Tri-Sprintec but started my pack two days late so I wanted Next Choice to be back up. Its been almost 10 days now since taking the medicine and while I had mild cramping and bloating in the beginning and fatigue and mood swings now, nothing has happened. I am due for my period on February 14th. Should the medicine have made me bleed by now? Or is it okay that nothings happened? And what are my chances of being pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013