Semen leakage

HELLO sir. Last few week i have semen leakage in routine life and when i talk with my girlfriend. kindly help me how i reduce this problem..have a nice day sir
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Semen leakage is a kind of sexual disorder found in males. The problem of semen leakage arises from the habit of over masturbation. Over masturbation causes sperms to ooze or leak out of the shaft, without any erection. Semen leakage is a sign of sexual exhaustion. Semen leakage is caused due to weakening of parasympathetic nerve.
Certain herbal supplements and ayurvedic drugs may help you in this regards
Please maintain your masturbation habit
Hi dear
please mention your age, height, weight because ayurveda patients classify in to three types vadha, pitha, kafa but i dont know which types of patients you are i will answer these problem generally Over masturbation is reduce your internal strength that means masturbation one time in a week not effect your body and any person do not try to masturbate once in a month they may be cause semen leakage when your sleep that is not a disease .semen leakage two to three times in a week you will required consult a doctor i will tell some solutions for this problem with my more than hundred experience.At first you will check your weight you have low weight (your height in cm-100 that means you have 165 cm height you will required 65 kgms)
you avoid tight and thick underwear and use very loose and nice underwear remove your hair located in your sex area twice a monthly avoid sex film and sex photo magazines,in the bed time pray for god and read pancha thanthra stories every day morning you will try salabhasanam or noukasan regularly 10 number and you will eat chyavana prash one teaspoon morning before food and night after food with a glass of pure plain water you will eat ocimum sangtum leaf 3+thriphala chooran2gm+liqurace root powder 2gm once in a day i can sure these medicines and habits for 40 days improve your memory power, appetite, abdominal problem, and all type of sexual related disorders, you will starts try today and enjoy , post your comment for me