Semen leakage while sitting, clear urine without pain. What to do?

hello sir, im 31yrs old working as an accountant my problem that was started from 18/06/12 till today onwards i observed from my pennis leakages a sperm while sitting. but i cant realised while getting out from my pennis. urine is going clear without any pain. but problems that leakage of white sperm from my penis . pls advise what to do ? thnk nazee
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your details. I suggest you not to worry. Semen is a waste product. Body produces sperm whenever it is sexually aroused. Such semen needs to be thrown out of body. If we do not do it through masturbation or sex, body finds other ways. Emission as droplets through urine, night fall etc are body procedures. Small amounts of semen escape through penis is quite normal and there is nothingn to worry about. Worry only if there is any pain or burning sensation.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.