Semen leakage when talking to a female, erectile dysfunction. Remedy?

hello sir,I m 30 yrs old unmarried man & getting married within 2 months.I have a problem of semen leakage even while a short conversation with a female & i cant hold erection even for a minute but sometimes i get erection for more than half an hour,as i m getting married i feel very nervous my email ID is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012
Urologist 's  Response

Welcome to HCM and thanks for your query.
The experience is possible for a unmarried person of your age.
Holding erection is not voluntary, it is involuntary.
As long as you have sexual desire and getting reasonable erections, pls. get married without hesitation.
The anxiety part is VERY dangerous, pls get rid of it.