Semen has fishy smell, red rashes on penis, had psoriasis, depressed. Am I okay?

Hi i am a male 39 and have recently been to the GUM clinic and urologist to try to discover what is causing the seamen i produce being a strong fishy smell. This has only been present for the last 6-8 months and feel like i am banging my head against a wall with the doctors. I have asked if they would go through a process of elimination by treting for several infections a seeing if they can get rid of the smell. None have been prepaired to do this , i have had NSU before and wonder if this could be the cause and also have a red rash on my penis which i think is caused by Psoriasis . Although for years i thought it was HSV2/1. I have an appointment in 2 weeks to see the dermatologist . ALL I CAN SAY IS CAN SOMEONE OUT THERE HELP ME PLEASE, as it is stopping me meeting people and getting me depressed and interupting with my studies worrying about it day and night.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013