Semen during masturbation is only 5ml and have tight foreskin which partially stretch back over the head

hello doctor , I am 24 and have been masturbating from the age of 16. I have a tight foreskin which partially stretch back over the head . Also my penis size is little more than 5 inches when erected. Can u please suggest whether i should go for any medical treatment for this. Is the size adequate? Also quantity of semen during masturbation is only 5ml? Is everything normal or i m just panicking? pls advice..
Asked On : Sat, 14 May 2011