Semen discharge during bowel movements and when applying pressure. Reason?

hello sir, i am a very healthy guy and take a proper diet regularly..for the past 2 years i am facing a problem and that is when i excrete and have to apply a little pressure my semen comes out and after that i have a lot of problem in urinating but after sometime it becomes normal...what could be the reason..please tell me,i am very tensed?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, the fluid that comes at the time of defecation is not actual a semen, the seminal vesicle this is anatomic part inside the testis which contains the fluids at the time of ejaculation the sperm comes in this vesicles and get mix with this fluid and this forms the semen, if you apply the force during the defecation then this force goes to the seminal vesicle and due this force little fluid comes out from the urethra, this is not to worry, but avoid the force, hope this information helps you, have nice day.