Semen comes out during bowl movement

I m an unmarried man, age 28. Most recently when I go to toilet and try to press bowel movement, on the very first initial press before bowel comes out, I can see that sperm comes out thru my penis. It happens only once on each time wen i press ..not press no fluid...i am masturbating daily from the last 6-7 yrs...never had sex.. Is it normal..??
Asked On : Sun, 13 Feb 2011
hi
i dont htink that semen come out from it.
if semen comes then urine should also come from it
it happen some time
possibility of fistula may be ther if u r right,
better to consult surgeon once to be tension free
  Anonymous's Response
It is not sperm you are seeing. That is prostatic fluid. Your urethra leaves your bladder and passes through your prostate before going on to your penis. During sex, prostatic fluid is mixed with sperm and enters your urethra at the prostate.

The most obvious reason for passing prostatic fluid while trying to void your bowels is that when you bear down, your stool is pressing against the wall of the intestines right at the prostate. Most likely, this means that you are a little dehydrated and your stools are firmer than normal (slight constipation), or your are having some issue with your prostate like infection or enlargement.

I would not think that anything you mentioned in your post is to be alarmed about, but you should speak to your physician just so that they can rule out anything more serious and help you relieve whatever is going on.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.