Semen analysis test report, production of dead sperms. Treatment for infertility?

thanks for your response. I saw a urologist and I am getting my semen (culture) results XXXXXX tomorrow. So i will inform better tomorrow (22 nd November, 2013). My question still is how come I have a 4 year old daughter and why specifically testing for Semen-culture test? Why I my producing dead sperms? Will i ever in-pregnant my wife?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012
Mar 2013
Please attach the complete semen analysis report so I can comment definitely.
Also the reason for the semen culture report.
If you have a child already, you would mostly be having a treatable cause of infertility.
Get back with the complete reports for detailed answers.
ALl the best.